Our Customer is a U.S. based high-tech commercial bank. They have helped fund more than 30,000 start-ups and are one of the largest banks in the United States. They strive to increase their clients’ probability of success by providing expertise in innovative industries and dedication to their clients by helping them give clients what they need when they need it—from credit and cash management to international banking services.
We are seeking a Client Service Advisor on a contract basis to help support our Customer’s business needs.
What You’ll Do:
- Serves as the primary contact for service requests and technical support of company clients resolving a variety of client operational issues or bank transaction inquires.
- Receives requests through various channels and generates resolution typically guided by precedent and/or established procedures.
- Accountable for facilitating and positively influencing the client experience by effectively communicating and delivering accurate resolution.
- May also be responsible for influencing client adoption of online tools.
- Experience in providing clients information on their financial business needs.
- Must have knowledge in navigating, researching, or escalating the issue.
- Can communicate effectively.
- Have the ability to think both strategically and tactically, persistent attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Hours & Location:
- M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be100% Remote.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States and are required to have US residency at the time of application.
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record (Available upon completion of waiting period for eligible engagements)
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.