Human Resources Assistant
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States and are required to have U.S. residency at the time of application.
The Mom Project is excited to partner with a Rehabilitation and Long term nursing home care facility. They are seeking a Human Resources Assistant to work on site. At this time, the role is not a remote position.
The Human Resources Department on the Manhattan campus is seeking a full time Human Resources Assistant to join their team.
The Human Resources Assistant reports to the Senior Director of Human Resources. The essential functions of this position include:
- Processes and completes employee confidential data & correspondence.
- Responsible for meeting, greeting and directing flow of traffic to the Manhattan Human Resources Office.
- Assists Recruitment Coordinator with all new hires to complete new hire processing, including photo ID, I-9 verification, and hand registration for time and attendance.
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of employee and contract staff files to adhere to policy and regulatory compliance.
- Assists Benefits Coordinator in maintaining Workers Comp, Disability and Garnishments paperwork and meets all associated deadlines.
- Completes internal department audits as required.
- High School Diploma or GED required. BS/BA preferred. Minimum of 2 years related experience in a high volume office environment required. HR experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with superior written and verbal communication skills needed.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment with frequent interruptions.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines in quick and accurate manner.
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, Outlook, Word, and Power Point software. Prior experience with HRIS database systems, preferably ADP strongly preferred.
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.