The Mom Project is excited to partner with a Rehabilitation and Long term nursing home care facility. They are seeking a Human Resources Assistant to work on site. At this time, the role is not a remote position.
The Human Resources Department on the Manhattan campus is seeking a full time Human Resources Assistant to join their team.
The Human Resources Assistant reports to the Senior Director of Human Resources. The essential functions of this position include:
- Processes and completes employee confidential data & correspondence.
- Responsible for meeting, greeting and directing flow of traffic to the Manhattan Human Resources Office.
- Assists Recruitment Coordinator with all new hires to complete new hire processing, including photo ID, I-9 verification, and hand registration for time and attendance.
- Ensures accuracy and completeness of employee and contract staff files to adhere to policy and regulatory compliance.
- Assists Benefits Coordinator in maintaining Workers Comp, Disability and Garnishments paperwork and meets all associated deadlines.
- Completes internal department audits as required.
- High School Diploma or GED required. BS/BA preferred. Minimum of 2 years related experience in a high volume office environment required. HR experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with superior written and verbal communication skills needed.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment with frequent interruptions.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines in quick and accurate manner.
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, Outlook, Word, and Power Point software. Prior experience with HRIS database systems, preferably ADP strongly preferred.