Social Media Specialist (100% Remote)
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States and are required to have U.S. residency at the time of application.
Our Customer’s mission is to create groundbreaking sports innovations, by making their products more sustainable, building a creative and diverse global team, and making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work. Their purpose is to bring inspiration and innovation to unite the world through sport to create a healthy planet, active communities, and an equal playing field for all.
We are seeking an innovative and highly motivated Social Media Specialist on a contract basis to help support our customer’s business needs. This person’s goal will be to innovate and look for opportunities to inspire individual athletes to reach their personal goals and become better athletes through 1:1 social conversations. You'll maintain the Company's voice and adhere to established department policy and procedures while working to create win-win resolutions for the Company and its consumers. You’ll interact with consumers, motivating them to reach their athletic goals, affirming their choice of Company product, and inspiring engagement with Digital Marketing.
What you’ll do:
- You will provide a premium and motivational experience by monitoring and responding to inbound social media messages from multiple channels and categories.
- You will maintain the Company's category voice and adhere to established department policy and procedures while working to create outcomes where everybody wins for Company and its consumers.
- Interact with consumers, motivating them to reach their athletic goals, affirming their choice of products, and inspiring engagement with Digital Marketing initiatives.
- Provide the management team with insights gained from routine health checks of the Company's websites and social media spaces, offering feedback related to key contact drivers, hot topics, products, athletes, website information, issues, and trends.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the entire Company product line, marketing initiatives, software services, web properties, and events.
- You'll utilize systems and other support tools to ensure accurate responses to consumer inquiries and capitalize on potential sales opportunities.
- Work on each case and provide the best possible service with each interaction.
- You’ll also connect with each consumer you talk to and provide premium customer service in every interaction.
- Keep track and report on any trending topics that we hear from our consumers.
- You will attend weekly team meetings to stay up to date on policies and processes.
- 2 years of equivalent industry-related business experience in lieu of a degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including experience navigating the internet and using PC and Windows-based software (Microsoft Office).
- Ability to read, speak and understand English.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently and/or in a diverse team environment
- Proven strong problem-solving skills, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent team and customer service orientation.
- Experience in customer service/retail organizations.
- Quality management experience in customer service, interactive care, retail, or sales environment.
- Directly related work experience in interactive consumer care centers (telephony and internet-based service center).
- Product Knowledge preferred.
- Past experience as a community moderator.
- High level of familiarity with Twitter and all available features and functionalities (Spaces, Communities, polling/voting).
- Existing knowledge and passion for web3 and NFTs.
- Knowledge and passion for sports apparel culture.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Communications or Marketing.
Hours & Location:
- M-F, 40 hours/week. This role is 100% Remote.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States and are required to have US residency at the time of application.
Please note: In order to create a safe, productive work environment, our client is requiring all contractors who plan to be onsite to be fully vaccinated according to the CDC guidelines (please inform your employer if you need a medical or religious exemption). Prior to onboarding, contractors will be required to attest that they are fully vaccinated.
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record (Available upon completion of waiting period for eligible engagements)
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.