Content Integrity Agent ( 100% Remote)
Etsy is looking for a Content Integrity Agent to join our Content Moderation team. Content Moderation is a multidisciplinary team within Trust and Safety made up of agents who interpret and enforce Etsy’s policies related to user-generated content.
The Marketplace Integrity team continuously adapts to meet Etsy’s and our community’s content moderation and policy enforcement needs. As a Content Integrity Agent, you’ll focus on identifying and removing non-qualifying content.
This full-time role reports to the Content Integrity Manager and is based in Brooklyn, NY;Hudson, NY;or remote.
- Understanding and enforcing assigned sections of Etsy’s seller policies
- Staying up-to-date with training; following workflow and escalation guidelines
- Utilizing Etsy’s internal tools to review digital content within listings, reviews, and messages; removing content that does not comply with Etsy’s policies. Some of the content may be disturbing. Examples include but are not limited to
- Hate speech
- Drug Paraphernalia
- Sexual/Mature Content
- Communicating efficiently and accurately with sellers about enforcement actions
- Upholding content moderation service levels and performance metrics
- 1+ year of experience in content moderation, fraud investigation, or other e-commerce risk management experience
- Good judgment;operates confidently in ambiguous situations
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team structure
- Excellent written communication skills
- Comfortable providing and receiving feedback as a regular practice
- Handles sensitive topics with composure and maturity
- Willing to work a Tuesday-Saturday schedule
At Etsy, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Etsy is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. While Etsy supports visa sponsorship, sponsorship opportunities may be limited to certain roles and skillsets.
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.