Marketing Coordinator (Austin, TX, Boston, MA, New York, NY, Santa Monica, CA, Washington, DC)
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States and are required to have U.S. residency at the time of application.
The Mom Project is excited to partner with Orrick in their search for a Marketing Coordinator (Austin, TX, Boston, MA, New York, NY, Santa Monica, CA, Washington, DC).
Orrick focuses on serving the Technology & Innovation, Energy & Infrastructure, and Finance sectors globally. Clients worldwide call on their teams for forward-looking commercial advice on transactions, litigation, and compliance matters. We bring distinctive quality, teamwork, and value to the table – and innovate in everything we do.
Are you looking to work with a dynamic, innovative, and collaborative team? Are you a detail-oriented, high-energy individual who thrives in professional services environments? This may be the opportunity for you.
Orrick currently has an opening for a Marketing Coordinator to support our Corporate practice groups. This position will be located in our Austin, Boston, New York, Washington DC, Seattle, San Francisco, or Santa Monica offices.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will work closely with firm lawyers and marketing colleagues to support marketing and business development activities for designated corporate practice groups that align with Orrick's firm-wide strategic goals.
- Support marketing and business development initiatives for assigned practice group(s)
- Assist in responding to proposals (RFP) and pitch opportunities
- Track and communicate the status of practice group initiatives
- Provide support to maintain the firm’s experience and CRM databases
- Collaborate with team members on ranking and directory submissions
- Conduct client, prospect, industry, competitor, and market research/analysis to inform targeted business development efforts
- Coordinate the planning and execution of events, sponsorships, webinars, and speaking engagements
- Manage updates to practice marketing materials including web content, pitch materials, presentations, and attorney biographies
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor(s)
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience, required
- Coursework in marketing, business administration, or information/knowledge management strongly favored
- 2+ years of experience in a law firm or other professional services environment preferred
- Excellent computer and Internet skills necessary; high proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Exhibits passion, curiosity, and innovative thinking
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a client service-focused team environment
- Excellent project management, prioritization, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience working effectively with people at all professional levels in a multi-office environment
- Maintains a "can-do" attitude and takes initiative
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work overtime when needed
- Demonstrated ability to be discreet and treat confidential information appropriately
Orrick offers a collaborative work environment, competitive salary, and excellent benefits, from wellness and mindfulness programs to social impact opportunities, professional staff affinity group communities, and generous paid time off.
What you need to know: Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to the commencement of employment. Applicants who wish to apply for medical, religious accommodation, or any other accommodation required under applicable law can do so later in the process (accommodations are not guaranteed and are decided on a case-by-case basis).
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.