Part-Time Virtual EA for an Entertainment Exec (100% remote)
Future of Work Talent Marketplace
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States and are required to have U.S. residency at the time of application.
Production and Talent Management Executive is seeking a talented part time virtual executive/personal assistant to support various avenues of her business.
Candidates must have detailed-oriented organizational skills, as well as excellent communication and writing abilities. Must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced high stakes environment, interacting daily with A-list clients/artist/execs. Looking for a true ''Right Hand'' who is reliable and dependable and can think on their feet.
• Ability to liaise with key senior-level executives and High Profile Talent
• Ability to multi-task, manage multiple calendars and heavy scheduling
• Must be tech savvy, especially with Apple devices
• Highly professional with excellent judgment and discretion; honor a strict code of confidentiality
• Critical attention to detail and highly organized
• General business knowledge of the Film, Television Entertainment
• Strong Social Media skills, and knowledge of current trends
**Recent Agency/Desk experience is a plus**
***Entertainment industry experience will receive top priority consideration
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.