Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking an AR/VR Test Automation Lab Manager on a contract basis to work closely with the Infra Eng. team, as well as several XFN partners, to plan, coordinate and execute logistical lab activities.
What You’ll Do:
• Coordinate logistical lab activities: work with procurement, shipping, vendors, device modification
teams and other XFN teams, to establish a steady supply chain of devices, hardware, lab space requirements and device installation activities.
• Establish a device onboarding process: work with existing and future lab users to understand their testing automation requirements and timelines and ensure these are factored into the lab’s environment/plan and that devices comply with lab automation requirements.
• Maintain lab capacity: work with lab technicians to ensure device remediation and/or corrective actions are scheduled and take place timely, as prioritized by lab users.
• Establish a device end-of-life process to ensure an appropriate level of device capacity is maintained throughout each device planned market timeline.
• Communicate visibly to the AR/VR org: ensure the lab’s roadmap and its corresponding activities, timelines, risks and mitigations are well documented and clearly communicated to the relevant AR/VR constituencies.
• Input into the Infra Eng. tool development roadmap, to reflect lab monitoring, reporting, automation and remediation requirements.
• Minimum 8 years of program management experience. Preferably technical program management
• Proven experience working and coordinating with an extensive network of XFN partners.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to clearly present challenges and risks - as well as options for their resolution and mitigation.
• Experience working with data centers, networking, and IT deployment REQUIRED.
Undergraduate degree is required. Engineering degree preferred
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Customer’s Fremont, CA location once it is deemed safe to do so.
Now for the Perks!
● Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program)
● Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
● New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)