Automated QA Engineer
The Mom Project is proud to be partnering with Accenture in direct support of its 2021-2022 high-growth initiative! Accenture has been recognized as one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, #1 Fortune’s Most Powerful Women, as well as Refinitiv’s Diversity and Inclusion Index. Now is the time to join one of the largest, family-friendly consulting and technology organizations with immediate openings across many functional areas and experience levels.
What’s in it for you?
- A compensation package that matches what you bring to the table
- A robust benefit plan that contains everything you would expect and a whole lot more to support families including: fertility benefits, support for adoption and surrogacy, great parental leave, care for dependents, and flexible work arrangements
- Discounted stock purchasing
- A $1 for $1 match on 401(K) up to the first 6%
- And so much, much more!
Candidates must live within a 90 mile radius of the following locations: Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, or St. Louis.
The Test Automation Specialist, with a future-focused mindset, provides technical leadership and strategic direction. They transform testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function through the use of quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity . They evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
- Experience in Test Automation including planning, script development, and maintenance
- Experience in software development in an Agile environment
- Experience in two of the following testing tool sets or frameworks: Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Protractor, SoapUI TDD: using jUnit, TestNG, other BDD: using Cucumber/Gherkin, Geb/Spock
- Demonstrated experience with continuous integration, including two of the following build/deploy/version control tools: Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, Git, Mercurial, Subversion, Bitbucket, GitHub, Grunt, Gradle, Gulp, Maven, MS TFS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Our client requires that all applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.