You are someone who brings your life experience to create products that truly make a difference in the lives of working parents. You use data to inform roadmaps, but you also know when you have enough information for action. You love the challenge of prioritizing customer needs amongst multiple business objectives. You enjoy growing from diverse perspectives and coworkers while collaborating with others in a cross-functional team, and across departments.
You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day. You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join an inclusive and supportive culture with a bias for action. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
The Mom Project is a venture-backed startup HQ'd in Chicagobacked by some of the best investors in the world. We are lucky to be surrounded by an incredible team of advisors, including Serena Williams. The Mom Project is a marketplace and community leading a movement that matches companies with diverse talent. This critical match drives businesses forward, while expanding professional opportunities for women.
Our team is growing as we push to rewrite the narrative for working women at every life stage. We believe women should be able to choose both a successful family life AND career aspirations without sacrificing one over the other. Our commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us and our mission forward every day. We strive towards inclusion and that means everyone is comfortable bringing their authentic and best self to work every day.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
The Mom Project is looking for a B2B channel marketing manager to help us activate and scale strategic channel partnerships. You’ll work closely with our Enterprise Channel sales team to engage with partners to create, then execute against, joint go-to-market strategies including an emphasis on events and communications, and to develop relationships and scale growth within our key channel partners.
We’re looking for a resourceful marketer who can blend both strategy and execution across multiple workstreams. Reporting into the Sr. Manager of Enterprise Marketing, this role will drive the success of channel partnerships to achieve measurable results, building and executing marketing plans based on a deep understanding of our channel partner ecosystem.
In this role you will:
- Communicate a clear and competitive value proposition for The Mom Project to our strategic channel partners.
- Develop and execute joint go-to-market strategies with key channel partners, including active involvement in key Mom Project launches and campaigns
- Partner with sales teams to educate and enable channel partners on The Mom Project’s key value prop and how we win together
- Create and execute high impact joint events and communications with Mom Project channel partners
- Organize and execute seamless events
- Prioritize and project manage across multiple workstreams
- Build and nurture strong relationships with key channel partner and industry stakeholders
- Work cross functionally internal teams including channel partner sales, customer success, design, and more.
The skills and qualities you’ll need to succeed:
- 3-5 years marketing experience, with 2+ years direct experience in channel or partner marketing
- 2+ years experience delivering compelling collateral and relevant industry content, with examples to share
- Strong relationship developer, able to represent our brand and company in front of stakeholders from key channel partners
- Collaborates effectively with stakeholders across a wide variety of functions
- Flexible, hands-on marketer who can roll up their sleeves and think creatively to get the job done
- Comfortable operating in a fast-changing environment; ability to wear a few hats and occasionally swap them within our growing team
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction while also contributing as part of a team
- Understanding of HR & recruiting industry a plus, but not required
Why you’ll love working for The Mom Project:
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base Compensation
- Full medical, dental, vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Nubundle Family Planning Concierge
- Generous PTO
- 401K match
- An incredible team that will support and champion your work
- Casual Culture: because work should be a place you want to be
- Health and Wellness stipend
- Learning and Development stipend
- Work From Home Your Way Monthly Stipend
The Mom Project is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.