You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long-term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day. You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join a supportive culture with a bias for action. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
The Mom Project is a freshly funded startup ($8M Series A in December 2018) HQ'd in Chicago's River North District. We're the largest technology talent marketplace that calls Chicago home, and the fastest growing professional talent marketplace in the US. with 150,000+ women/men; 1,200 customers, 50+ Fortune 2000's and growing. fast.
You will be responsible for the daily management of an account coordination team supporting a varied book of large enterprise customers who utilize an MSP/VMS external workforce program. Candidates will need to possess expert knowledge of both the contingent / GIG labor industry and MSP/VMS delivery best practices.
What you’ll do:
● Operational Management: Provide day to day management and actionable thought leadership within the MSP Delivery Channel to execute timely and compliant delivery from candidate submission, through onboarding & offboarding. Engage with various internal teams (Talent Success, Sales, Marketing, Sourcing) to drive successful timely delivery.
● Performance Analytics: Work with leadership and internal teams to build and deploy standardized reporting, internal scorecards, and presentations to both internal and external partners to capture channel performance against SLAs/KPIs. Utilize outcomes to provide recommendations for areas of improvement and continued success.
● Delivery: Oversee and ensure compliant delivery, screenings, and required documentation to mitigate any program or company risk. Develop scalable SOPs and best-in-class practices.
● New Program Implementation: Support new program introductions, onboarding, and delivery team implementation to ensure we hit the ground running when opportunity flow begins
● Relationship Management: Cultivate meaningful relationships with MSP program partners to promote continuous feedback on mutual performance, gain market insights, and influence & promote work/life balance opportunities for our talent community. Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to foster areas of opportunity for special programs and/or unique talent solutions in line with our mission.
● Channel Strategy: Collaborate with leadership to define and execute business strategies and processes to foster 3X channel growth within the next year. Provide meaningful insights on current managed accounts to target appropriate new business and/or grow existing partnerships
● Development & Growth: Provide mentorship and professional development to our fast-growing and talented MSP delivery team.
● Must have 7+ years’ progressive experience within the MSP space managing high-volume accounts. Experience at an agency/staffing firm within a recruitment role is a huge plus!
● Demonstrated success in process implementations, program improvements, & data analytics
● Must be comfortable with fast paced, constantly changing startup environment.
Now for the perks!
● WFH Fridays, Generous PTO, 401K, Paid Parental Leave, in addition to wide package of health benefits
● Cold brew flows freely
● Free company lunches 2x/week
● Excellent location in River North, close to CTA and Metra
● Work on an incredible, growing team to build something that matters
Hours & Location:
● Monday through Friday, 9:00 – 5:00pm. Flexibility to work from home when needed.
● Periodic brief travel may be required (1X per quarter)