You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long-term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day. You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join a supportive culture with a bias for action. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
The Mom Project is a pioneering, remote-first venture-backed startup with roots in Chicago & Cincinnati. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world and are lucky to be surrounded by an incredible team of advisors, including Serena Williams. The Mom Project is a marketplace and community leading a movement that matches companies with diverse talent. This critical match drives businesses forward while expanding professional opportunities for women. We're the fastest growing professional talent marketplace in the US. with 325,000+ community members; 1,500 customers, 70+ Fortune 2000's and growing - Fast.
Our team is growing as we push to rewrite the narrative for working women at every life stage. We believe women should be able to choose both a successful family life AND career aspirations without sacrificing one over the other. Our commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us and our mission forward every day. We strive towards inclusion and that means everyone is comfortable bringing their authentic and best self to work every day.
You will be responsible for maximizing growth / revenue opportunities with live customers within a partner portfolio by managing and leveraging channel partnerships through your strong knowledge and skills in large account management, HR Tech, and staffing supply chain.
The Partner Success Manager is The Mom Project’s face to your assigned partners’ customers and is measured on growth of revenue within the partner portfolio.
What you’ll do:
- Relationship Management: Cultivate meaningful relationships with channel partner representatives to promote continuous feedback on current customer performance, gain market insights, and influence new business opportunities and sales pipeline.
- Responsible for managing day to day activities with assigned partners.
Host quarterly program reviews on our performance and identify new areas of growth.
- Collaborate with Talent Management and Program Ops teams to foster areas of opportunity for special programs and/or unique talent solutions in line with our mission.
- Provide performance insights, leverage case studies of current accounts to target appropriate new business and/or grow existing partnerships.
- Performance Analytics: Collaborate cross-functionally to set up internal systems and processes to manage clients at scale
- Organize and analyze program data to provide recommendations for areas of improvement and continued success.
- Conduct customer QBRs and leverage use cases for cross selling opportunities.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to partner customer needs and objectives
- Business Development: Support Channel Partner lead in expansion of partner portfolio and maximize revenue opportunity.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Leverage strong performance in active programs to create use cases and content for cross-selling strategy.
- Conduct persuasive and collaborative presentations to customers and partners focused on securing access to additional roles, locations and carve outs that fit The Mom Project’s core competencies.
- Collaborate with Partner Marketing to create relevant and compelling co-branded materials.
We are looking for people who have:
- 5+ years of proven success as a strong contributor to growth of an organization by developing and fostering client relationships and account strategy, preferably within HR related fields; technology, staffing, recruitment.
- Demonstrated relationship management experience working with partners and identifying new business opportunities among existing customers.
- Effective negotiation skills; strong written and verbal communication skills; strong analytical, data driven selling and creative thinking skills
- Must be comfortable with a fast paced, constantly changing startup environment.
- Excellent organizational skills to keep multiple initiatives in flight
- You must be able to sell with emotion and conviction. We are not just selling a product and solution, we are selling a movement. Passion behind the mission will be a catalyst for change.
Hours and Location:
- Remote, The Mom Project is a Virtual First environment.
- Ideally to be located in commutable distance to partner and customer meetings
Why you’ll love working for TMP:
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Compensation
- Full medical, dental, vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Nubundle Family Planning Concierge
- Generous PTO
- 401K match
Let me see those Perks, Perks, Perks!
- An incredible team that will support and champion your work
- Health and Wellness stipend
- Learning and Development stipend
- Work From Home Your Way Monthly Stipend
The Mom Project is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We're just getting started. Join us in building the future of work. We need all hands on deck, your journey starts now....