Cloud Infrastructure Consultant
The Mom Project is proud to be partnering with Accenture in direct support of its 2021-2022 high-growth initiative! Accenture has been recognized as one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, #1 Fortune’s Most Powerful Women, as well as Refinitiv’s Diversity and Inclusion Index. Now is the time to join one of the largest, family-friendly consulting and technology organizations with immediate openings across many functional areas and experience levels.
The Mom Project with Accenture are seeking Cloud Infrastructure Engineers at all levels. Accenture is a vital services partner to the world’s major cloud providers — AWS, Azure, Google, Oracle and others; demand for these offerings — and for Accenture's — skyrocketed last year as the Covid-19 pandemic rolled on. Organizations had to grapple with the sudden dispersal of their workforces and supply chains.
Accenture's Cloud First multi-service group of more than 70,000 cloud professionals delivers a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities like data, edge, integrated infrastructure and applications, deep ecosystem skills, culture of change along with pre-configured industry solutions to shape, move, build and operate clients’ businesses in the cloud.
Candidates must live within a 90 mile radius of the following locations: Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, or St. Louis.
- Full-time direct hire positions offering remote flexibility and little to no travel
- A compensation package that matches what you bring to the table
- A robust benefit plan that contains everything you would expect and a whole lot more to support families including: fertility benefits, support for adoption and surrogacy, great parental leave, care for dependents, and flexible work arrangements
- Discounted stock purchasing
- A $1 for $1 match on 401(K) up to the first 6%
- And so much, much more!
Accenture’s Cloud First Infrastructure Engineering professionals partner with their clients to advise, create, and deploy end-to-end infrastructure transformation solutions, enabling business innovation. These solutions are the backbone of driving IT-enabled differentiation. IE professionals are grounded in New-IT with an expertise in one or more of our core practice areas: Workplace and Collaboration, Network Technology, Service Management, Hybrid Cloud, Public Cloud.
- Minimum of 1 year of project management experience serving as a team lead, technical lead and/or delivery lead
- Minimum of 2 years infrastructure/network discovery, design, build, and migration experience
Minimum of 2 years of professional infrastructure experience in 1 or more of the following areas:
- Collaboration Technology (M365, Skype, Cisco WebEx, G-Suite, Teams)
- Network Technology (LAN/WAN/SDWAN, Viptela, Palo Alto, Meraki)
- Service Management (Infrastructure as Code, ServiceNow, Service Assurance Toolsets)
- Cloud/Hosting (Server, Storage, Database, AWS, Azure, GCP, Virtualization Platforms)
Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate’s Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 year work experience.
- Infrastructure technology certifications including but not limited to AWS/Azure/Microsoft Collaboration/Cisco
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience.
Our client requires that all applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.