Customer Success Manager - (100% REMOTE)
Sensiba is always looking for top talent to add to our integrated team. If you’re looking for an organization that offers an inclusive environment, uses business as a force for good, and supports you and your family with flexible work options and attractive benefits, take the first step toward joining the Sensiba team!
Named a Top 100 Accounting Firm and Top Workplace USA, we’re recognized for exceptional employee engagement and dedication in helping our clients solve problems, navigate complexity, and build a foundation for sustainable growth.
In 2018, we became a certified B Corporation (B Corp). The B Corp certification distinguishes companies that use the power of business to solve social and environmental problems. It helps us better assess how our core values align with our daily operations and identify where we can improve.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States and are required to have U.S. residency at the time of application.
We are excited to partner with a client that believes that the quality of a business is consistent with the happiness of its employees. They look for employees who want to make a difference — both in their professional life as well as their personal life. Voted one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area, this advisory and accounting firm has consistently been named one of the Healthiest Employers, as well as ranked among the top 20 fastest-growing firms in the United States.
They are looking for someone who is fearless and can completely own the Customer Success Manager process and demonstrate they’re unafraid to make process improvement recommendations; help everyone work “smarter”! In this role you will need to be self-confident, forward-thinking, highly proactive, very organized, strong at communicating, and a pro at multitasking and time management.
- This is not a sales position; rather you will be assisting with pre-sales coordination and supporting clients as they transition from sales prospect to active client
- Update the CRM system and track leads and sales opportunities
- Manage the post-sales process; track status of new client onboarding steps, review draft statements of work, track SOW through its lifecycle and follow-up with client for unsigned documents
- Work closely with admin and audit staff in the project management solution (Monday.com) to manage new and current project status throughout the lifecycle.
- Manage recurring project timeline and client contact for re-engagement (renewals)
- Update and maintain project status daily in Monday.com
- Attend end-of-project closeout calls with audit staff; document details and maintain follow-up relationship and communication through to next engagement
- Provide timely account and project status reporting to internal management and clients
- Coordinate and track status of recurring project engagement; getting SOW signed, schedule kick-off calls for the audit team, attend all client facing calls and track details in Monday application
- Communicate with clients via email, phone, web-based conferences
- Receive and respond to client service requests and inquiries with the ability to proactively follow up on deliverables for and from our clients
- Develop and maintain close relationships with critical vendor partner CSMs, as they share and service the same clients
- Embody the client's core values and uphold their unique company culture
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative team player with the ability to inspire others
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Able to multi-task and re-prioritize daily
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong background working in a customer-facing environment while driving initiatives to improve customer satisfaction
- Assess process risks, anticipate challenges and provide escalation management when needed
- Adaptable to a fast moving and growing working environment
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Self-confident and self-motivated
- Proficient with common office software tools
- Solid understanding of the importance of providing exceptional client service and value drivers in a recurring revenue business model
- Experience working in a professional services firm (Accounting, Legal, etc.) is a plus, but not required
- Experience with Monday.com, Box, DocuSign and CRM solutions are a plus, but not required
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Employee referral bonuses
- Cell plan plan
- 401(k) Plan with generous match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-tax HMO/PPO medical
- HSA (with employer match)
- Long-term disability & Life Insurance-company paid
- Short Term disability
- Wellness perks
- Employee Assistance Program for confidential counseling and advice
- Sick coverage-all employees accrue 1 hour of sick per every 30 hours worked
- Pet Benefits
- Legal Shield benefits
- Maternity/Paternity and baby bonding coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing education -they offer practice staff a competitive bonus for completing the CPA exam and tuition reimbursement while you're taking classes
- Vacation accrual that starts on Day 1
- Flexible PTO
- 10 paid federal and state holidays
They are an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.