Data Engineering Consultant
We are currently seeking Data Engineering Consultants and Managers who love using data to tell a story.
The Mom Project is proud to be partnering with Accenture in direct support of its 2021-2022 high-growth initiative! Accenture has been recognized as one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, #1 Fortune’s Most Powerful Women, as well as Refinitiv’s Diversity and Inclusion Index. Now is the time to join one of the largest, family-friendly consulting and technology organizations with immediate openings across many functional areas and experience levels.
Candidates must live within a 90 mile radius of the following locations: Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, or St. Louis.
What’s in it for you?
- A compensation package that matches what you bring to the table
- A robust benefit plan that contains everything you would expect and a whole lot more to support families including: fertility benefits, support for adoption and surrogacy, great parental leave, care for dependents, and flexible work arrangements
- Discounted stock purchasing
- A $1 for $1 match on 401(K) up to the first 6%
- And so much, much more!
- Gather, engineer and prepare data to help clients make smarter decisions
- Help in a full technical discovery, spotting pain points, business and technical requirements, and “as is” and “to be” scenarios
- Assess the full technology stack of services needed including PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service), IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service), SaaS (Software-as-a-Service), operations, management and automation
- Make your own decisions to define solutions and ask for guidance on complex problems
- Apply methodology, reusable assets, and previous work experience so that your work is always of high quality
- Compare alternative solutions from both technical and business perspectives which support the define-cost and service requirements
- Keep up to speed on new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and products that may be of interest to our clients
- Minimum of 2 years technical solutions implementation, architecture design, evaluation and investigation in a cloud environment (specifically AWS, Azure and/or GCP)
- Client Management and/or Project Management experience
- Professional experience in Solution/technical architecture in the cloud
- Experience in Big Data/analytics/information analysis/database management/ event-driven/microservices/DevOps/ML Ops in the cloud
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- AWS or Azure Certification highly desirable
- Experience in Messaging Platforms (Kafka, Kinesis, Azure Event Hub, Streaming platforms using PubSub, etc.) highly desirable
- Experience designing and building secured and governed Big Data ETL pipelines, using Talend or Informatica technologies; for data curation and analysis of large production deployed solutions.
- Experience implementing smart data preparation tools such as Paxata and Trifacta for enhancing analytics solutions.
- Experience in working with Databricks, SageMaker, Azure Machine Learning and other Cloud native tools is highly desired.
Our client requires that all applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.