You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long-term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day. You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join a supportive culture with a bias for action. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
The Mom Project is a pioneering, remote-first venture-backed startup with roots in Chicago & Cincinnati. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world and are lucky to be surrounded by an incredible team of advisors, including Serena Williams. The Mom Project is a marketplace and community leading a movement that matches companies with diverse talent. This critical match drives businesses forward while expanding professional opportunities for women. We're the fastest growing professional talent marketplace in the US. with 450,000+ community members; 1,500 customers, 70+ Fortune 2000's and growing - Fast.
Our team is growing as we push to rewrite the narrative for working women at every life stage. We believe women should be able to choose both a successful family life AND career aspirations without sacrificing one over the other. Our commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us and our mission forward every day. We strive towards inclusion and that means everyone is comfortable bringing their authentic and best self to work every day.
You will be responsible for maximizing growth / revenue opportunities by building and leveraging strategic channel partnerships through your strong knowledge and skills in enterprise sales, HR Tech, and staffing supply chain.
What you’ll do:
Channel Strategy: Collaborate with TMP leadership to define and execute business strategies and service delivery to foster 3X channel growth within the next year. The partner sales lead is The Mom Project face to partner and is measured on growth of revenue by each partner assigned.
Business Development: Drive strategic selling through channel partners. Ensure the partner’s field is engaged and educated on all solutions of The Mom Project.
- Conduct persuasive and collaborative group presentations to customers and partners.
- Strategically assess partner portfolio and derive bespoke account strategy.
- Align TMP sales reps and partner reps for co-selling opportunities.
- Coordinate with TMP marketing team and partner marketing team, oversee go to market, on-going marketing activities with partner, and necessary co-branded materials.
Relationship Management: Cultivate meaningful relationships with channel partner representatives to promote continuous feedback on current customer performance, gain market insights, and influence new business opportunities and sales pipeline.
- Responsible for managing day to day activities with assigned partners.
- Host quarterly reviews on our performance and identify new areas of growth.
- Collaborate with TMP Sales, Tech and Marketing teams to foster areas of opportunity for special programs and/or unique talent solutions in line with our mission.
- Provide performance insights, leverage case studies of current accounts to target appropriate new business and/or grow existing partnerships.
We are looking for people who have:
- 7+ years of proven success as a strong contributor to growth of an organization by developing and fostering strategic partnerships and account strategy, preferably within HR related fields; technology, staffing, recruitment.
- Demonstrated relationship management experience working with partners and strategic go-to-market plans around joint service offering.
- Advanced commercial acumen, forward thinking in development of longer term commercial arrangements in order to maximize business opportunities and ensure sustainability.
- You must be able to sell with emotion and conviction. We are not just selling a product and solution, we are selling a movement. Passion behind the mission will be a catalyst for change.
- Excellent negotiation skills; strong written and verbal communication skills; strong analytical, strategic selling and creative thinking skills
- Must be comfortable with fast paced, constantly changing startup environment.
Why you’ll love working for TMP:
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base Compensation:
- Full medical, dental, vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Generous PTO
- 401K match
Let me see those Perks, Perks, Perks!
- An incredible team that will support and champion your work
- Casual Culture: because work should be a place you want to be
- Health and Wellness stipend
- Learning and Development stipend
- Work From Home Your Way Monthly Stipend
The Mom Project is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We're just getting started. Join us in building the future of work. We need all hands on deck, your journey starts now....