The Mom Project is a venture-backed startup based in Chicago, and we’re adding dynamic Enterprise Sales to our organization. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world and are lucky to be surrounded by an incredible team of advisors, including Serena Williams. The Mom Project is a marketplace and community leading a movement that matches companies with diverse talent. This critical match drives businesses forward, while expanding professional opportunities for women.
Our team is growing as we push to rewrite the narrative for working women at every life stage. As the Director, Enterprise Sales, you’ll be responsible for accelerating The Mom Project’s growth and expansion and leading our sales efforts with Enterprise customers.
We believe women should be able to choose both a successful family life AND career aspirations without sacrificing one over the other. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us and our mission forward every day. We strive towards inclusion and that means everyone is comfortable bringing their authentic and best self to work every day.
- Manage a book of 8-10 Large Enterprise (5,000+ employees) clients, and 10-20 Midsize (500-5000 employees) ensuring we’re reaching all the critical stakeholders
- Play a key role in building and growing The Mom Project’s footprint and to achieve business targets with Enterprise customers
- Work cross-functionally with sales leaders, marketing, and product teams to develop go-to-market strategies and execution. Lead ongoing analysis of business performance to support daily operations and quarterly business reviews.
- 5-7 years of consultative Enterprise SaaS sales and operations experience within the software/ HR Tech space
- Experience selling to Fortune 2000 with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance objectives (revenue targets, pipeline targets, etc.)
- Experience utilizing CRM systems and marketing automation systems (including Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.)
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated and work well on their own or as a member of a team
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
- Ability to travel as needed
Reports to VP of Enterprise
Location: Remote or HDQ in Chicago
Why you’ll love working for TMP:
Immediately impact - work with a mission and purpose
Opportunity to work with leaders in their respective fields to solve large problems
Comprehensive benefits for you and your loved ones
Full medical, dental, vision and more
Mental health benefits
Learning and WFH stipends
An incredible team that will support and champion your work
Casual Culture: because work should be a place you want to be
We're just getting started. Join us in building the future of work. We need all hands on deck, your journey starts now....