You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long-term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day. You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join a supportive culture with a bias for action. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
The Mom Project (TMP) is a freshly funded startup ($25M Series B in July 2020) HQ'd in Chicago's River North District. We're the largest technology talent marketplace that calls Chicago home, backed by some of the best investors in the world and lucky to be surrounded by an incredible team of advisors, including Serena Williams. The Mom Project is a marketplace and community leading a movement that matches companies with diverse talent. This critical match drives businesses forward, while expanding professional opportunities for women.
What you’ll do:
As the Director, Technical Talent Success, you’ll lead strategy and delivery for the technology recruiting vertical across all lines of business
Build up the technology vertical by helping to attract new users and clients to our platform
Manage a team of talented technical recruiters in the fastest growing area of the company.
Evaluate full suite of HR and recruiting tools and technologies used to support technology recruiting
Implement DEI & Women in Tech (WIT) sourcing strategies
Design custom solutions for our customer base
The skills and qualities you’ll need to succeed:
- 5+ years experience of full-cycle sourcing and recruiting experience, with preferably 2+ years in a start-up, high volume, or high growth environment and at least 2 years technical recruiting
- At least 2+ years experience managing a talent acquisition team (team of 5+ preferred)
- Experience owning a $5 million + P&L
- Experience successfully managing a remote team
- Successful track record of identifying exceptional talent while hitting aggressive growth metrics
- Experience in diversity sourcing and recruiting for technology & engineering teams through the use of paid social & SEM strategies
- Passion in technology’s role in building a better tomorrow for our moms, dads, and allies
- Proven experience in creating a team environment focused on working smart, having fun, and owning it
- Hands-on, “roll-up-the-sleeves” mentality
- Ability to adapt & manage multiple conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong data analysis skills to identify trends and adjust strategy as needed
Successful candidate will ideally be located in Chicago, but will also consider remote candidates. (Note: Office is closed until 2021- TBD).
Why you’ll love working for TMP:
Compensation & Benefits:
Full medical, dental, vision
Short and Long Term Disability
Generous Paid Parental Leave
Nubundle Family Planning Concierge
An incredible team that will support and champion your work
Casual Culture: because work should be a place you want to be
Health and Wellness stipend
Learning and Development stipend
Work From Home Your Way Monthly Stipend
The Mom Project is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We're just getting started. Join us in building the future of work. We need all hands on deck, your journey starts now....