Our Customer is a trusted partner with nearly 3 million customer locations. As a global leader in water, hygiene, and infection prevention solutions and services that protect people and vital resources. Their services provide comprehensive solutions, data-driven insights, and personalized service to advance food safety, maintain clean and safe environments, operate efficiently, and achieve sustainability goals.
We are seeking a Accounts Payable, Billing Clerk on a contract basis to help support our Customer’s business needs. The main function of this role is to compile data, compute fees and charges and prepare invoices for billing purposes. A typical accounts payable, billing clerk is responsible for computing company charges, itemizing statements or invoices, and computing payroll.
What You’ll Do:
- Balance and reconcile batch control totals with source documents or computer listings in order to locate errors, encode correct amounts, or prepare correction records.
- Prepare itemized statements, bills, or invoices and record amounts due for items purchased or services rendered.
- Reconcile and post receipts for cash received by various departments.
- Perform bookkeeping work, including posting data and keeping other records concerning costs and shipments.
- 0-2 years of financial and/or accounting experience required.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations as related to accounting.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related accounting software.
- AP experience is a need (invoice processing, vendor management, etc.).
- Ability to work under pressure (very similar to a help desk role).
- Must have problem-solving skills.
- Must be knowledgeable with Microsoft Excel.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Hours & Location
- M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be 100% remote until COVID restrictions are lifted.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States and are required to have US residency at the time of application.
Please Note: In order to create a safe, productive work environment, our client is requiring all contractors to be fully vaccinated according to the CDC guidelines. Prior to coming into our offices, contractors will be required to attest that they are fully vaccinated.
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record (Available upon completion of waiting period for eligible engagements)
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.