Calling all ERP/CRM professionals to come join Accenture's new partnership with The Mom Project. Accenture has been recognized as one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, #1 Fortune’s Most Powerful Women, as well as Refinitiv’s Diversity and Inclusion Index. Now is the time to join one of the largest, family-friendly consulting and technology organizations with immediate openings across many functional areas and experience levels.
Accenture has a variety of ERP/CRM positions available across the Midwest; technologies include: Workday, SAP, ServiceNow, SalesForce, Oracle Cloud, Blue Yonder (JDA), Kinaxis, etc.
Candidates must live within a 90 mile radius of the following locations: Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, or St. Louis.
- Full-time direct hire positions offering remote flexibility and little to no travel
- A compensation package that matches what you bring to the table
- A robust benefit plan that contains everything you would expect and a whole lot more to support families including: fertility benefits, support for adoption and surrogacy, great parental leave, care for dependents, and flexible work arrangements
- Discounted stock purchasing
- A $1 for $1 match on 401(K) up to the first 6%
- And so much, much more!
Our client requires that all applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.