You are someone who brings your life experience to create products that truly make a difference in the lives of working parents. You use data to inform roadmaps, but you also know when you have enough information for action. You love the challenge of prioritizing user needs amongst multiple business objectives. You enjoy growing from diverse perspectives and coworkers while collaborating with others in a cross-functional team, and across departments.
You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day. You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join an inclusive and supportive culture with a bias for action. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic, and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
The Mom Project is a pioneering, remote-first venture-backed startup with roots in Chicago & Cincinnati. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world and are lucky to be surrounded by an incredible team of advisors, including Serena Williams. The Mom Project is a platform and community leading a movement that matches companies with diverse talent. This critical match drives businesses forward while expanding professional opportunities for women.
Our team is growing as we push to rewrite the narrative for working women at every stage of life. We believe women should be able to choose both a successful family life AND career aspirations without sacrificing one over the other. Our commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us and our mission forward every day. We strive towards inclusion and that means everyone is comfortable bringing their authentic and best self to work every day.
The Mom Project’s Executive Assistant will work to assist in strategic & administrative tasks expanding the support available to members of our C-Suite. In this fully remote role, you will work as part of a growing EA Team and will be responsible for delivering on various support projects ranging from calendar management & meeting coordination to team project management & presentations.
What you’ll do:
- Support calendar and schedule management for multiple executives
- Handle confidential information relevant to the strategy of the business
- Be a proponent of TMP’s culture by addressing employees’ administrative queries, team gifts and events, as we’re always looking for ways to be in contact with our remote workforce
- Cross-functional administrative support (gathering information for stakeholder meetings, internal/external stakeholder communications, etc)
- Project Management support in digital tools such as Asana & G-Suite
- Administrative support & content creation for recurring internal team & company meetings
- Prep for press appearances (pulling together data, talking points & opportunity details)
- Support large offsite and onsite events and meetings
- Answer questions relating to remote-work operations and established policies and procedures
- Future need for space planning/desk assignment (post-Covid studios)
- Perform ad-hoc administrative projects & duties as needed, supporting Executive Team initiatives in our growing company
Who you are:
- Organized. You have great follow through on tasks and superior organizational skills. You know which questions you need to ask to prioritize your work. Great attention to detail.
- People-Focused. Creating a world-class employee experience is always top of mind in everything you do. Able to maintain highly confidential information in support of the organization.
- Flexible. You know that priorities of a quickly growing company can change with little notice. You are able to promptly assess multiple priorities, and direct your focus on work that makes the biggest impact and hold the highest urgency.
- Efficient. You have a knack for taking systems and processes and making them more efficient.
- Resourceful. You know how to use your resources when you need to figure something out. You are a problem solver and able to apply critical thinking skills and exercise sound judgement in making decisions in your role.
- Accountable. You always hold yourself accountable and take ownership of fixing problems. You are self-directed and able to execute work with minimal supervision.
- Collaborative. You thrive in situations where you need to work with multiple people across an organization to achieve your goal.
- A Great Communicator. Whether written or verbal, you effectively get your message across while showcasing your ability to think outside the box.
The skills and abilities you’ll need to succeed:
- 3+ years of experience working in an Executive Assistant role, some virtual experience preferred
- Startup experience a plus
- Tech savvy & highly resourceful
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, G-Suite, Zoom & Slack
PART TIME REMOTE POSITION:
25-30 hours per week to start; Position has the ability to become full-time permanent as the business grows.
Why you’ll love working for TMP:
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base Compensation
- Full medical, dental, vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Nubundle Family Planning Concierge
- Generous PTO
- 401K match
Let me see those Perks, Perks, Perks!
- An incredible remote team that will support and champion your work
- Health and Wellness stipend
- Learning and Development stipend
- Work From Home Stipend
We're just getting started. Join us in building the future of work.