Our Customer's mission is to create groundbreaking sports innovations, by making their products more sustainable, building a creative and diverse global team, and making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work. Their purpose is to bring inspiration and innovation to unite the world through sport to create a healthy planet, active communities, and an equal playing field for all.
We are seeking an innovative and highly motivated Service Support Lead on a contract basis to support our customer's business needs. In this role, you will act as a direct liaison between internal and external business partners to analyze and help resolve escalated or complex consumer-related issues, with the end goal being a win-win resolution. You will respond efficiently, accurately, and professionally to a variety of escalated consumer transactions/inquiries through verbal (telephone), written, and electronic communication, acting as a consumer advocate while protecting and promoting integrity and sound business practices.
What you'll do:
- Customer-facing and answering incoming emails and calls from customers, account team members, and internal partners.
- Ensure orders are accurately received and maintain them for delivery in line with customer expectations.
- Proactively address issues through problem-solving, collaboration, and escalation.
- Partner with management, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts, and Production Support.
- Share best practices and serve as a mentor to team members to support the training and development of individuals.
- Will be asked to communicate effectively and apply judgment, decision making, and knowledge of job and Business to teammates and other internal contacts.
- Responsible for monitoring workload volumes and working with teammates and management to ensure timely resolution.
- Responsible for properly utilizing phone and computer systems and following established department policy and procedures.
- Act as a liaison between the business unit/brand and the consumer services team, seeking out relevant information to bring back to the team.
- Assist in providing employee performance feedback/response call coaching to team and management.
- Proactively provide relevant information to teammates to enhance customer service.
- Continually seek business process improvements through the use of technology, new procedures, and criteria review.
- Communicate, recommend, and implement solutions.
- Complete special projects as needed.
- 2 years of related work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Customer Service, Retail, and/or Sales, including 1 year of experience in a lead or supervisory role.
- Strong Logistics/Operational experience.
- Understanding of customer service values and behaviors.
- Strong Customer Service skills are critical, including experience with escalated customer service issues.
- Experience providing Customer Service via multiple methods (phone, email, live chat, face-to-face, postal mail, etc.) desired.
- Strong problem-solving/resolution-oriented skills.
- Superior decision-making skills, including the ability to quickly understand and analyze new information and situations.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate initiative and the ability to work independently within a diverse team environment.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Experience using and/or knowledge of all our Client's Apps is also beneficial.
- Must have computer skills and knowledge in MS Word, Windows, Excel, and Power.
- Must be a team player and have the ability to prioritize workloads.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field required.
Hours & Location:
- M-F, 20 hours/week. This role will be 100% remote.
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse &child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, And Commuter Benefits program.