Our client is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data, and analytics. Our client’s mission is to be the definitive source of transparency and data-driven insights into the quality and effectiveness of digital advertising for the world’s largest brands, publishers and digital ad platforms. Our client’s technology platform provides advertisers with consistent and unbiased data and analytics that can be used to optimize the quality and return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, our client has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry.
What you’ll do
We are looking for an accomplished Global Benefits Lead to support our rapidly growing workforce.
Reporting to VP, Total Rewards, your main responsibility will be to define, design and implement benefits programs which drives our trailblazing, innovative, and collaborative culture. You will play a critical role in projects and process implementations including benefit onboarding, renewals, implementations and support so that we can best develop and retain our talent. The ideal candidate thrives in fast-paced global environments with a strong collaborative style and bias to employee experience.
- Drive the strategic plan and continuous improvement efforts for benefits, encompassing processes, tools, and data
- Manage and lead the implementation and administration of benefits programs, policies, plans and processes globally
- Develop tools and communication materials that increase employee engagement and understanding of global benefit programs
- Oversee seamless day to day administration of employee benefit plans
- Establish new and enhance existing benefit policies and procedures on a global scale
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with all external benefit vendors
- Run open enrollment and renewal processes, including: review and strategy, ensure competitive benefits packages are maintained and improved, and provide thoughtful data and analytics to inform decision-making
- Participate in and oversee the preparation of information and filings for all federal, state and local legal requirements
- Be a passionate champion of our values and culture and ensure benefit support and programming is inclusive and fosters a sense of belonging and equitable support
- Act as a liaison between employees and management to answer questions or concerns regarding our client’s benefit coverage
- Work closely with HR Business Partners, Legal, Finance, and Tax to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Experience in M&A related activities including conducting due diligence and integrating and harmonizing benefits plans
- Participate in ongoing and/or ad hoc people projects as determined by the needs of the organization
Who you are
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent with at least 8 years of experience in progressive corporate benefits or benefits consulting environment
- You have considerable expertise in benefits in an international context and a strong builder mentality, incredible drive and can move at a rapid pace
- You love to streamline and automate processes and are obsessed with getting the best packages for our platform
- You have a robust comprehension of benefits regulations, compliance, and legislation
- You are detail oriented, deadline driven and work well under pressure with a high degree of accuracy
- You are able to comfortably interact with employees of all levels of experience and seniority, across the organization