You are someone who brings your life experience to create products that truly make a difference in the lives of working parents. You use data to inform roadmaps, but you also know when you have enough information for action. You love the challenge of prioritizing user needs amongst multiple business objectives. You enjoy growing from diverse perspectives and coworkers while collaborating with others in a cross-functional team, and across departments.
You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day. You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join an inclusive and supportive culture with a bias for action. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
The Mom Project is a venture-backed startup HQ'd in Chicago. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world and are lucky to be surrounded by an incredible team of advisors, including Serena Williams. The Mom Project is a marketplace and community leading a movement that matches companies with diverse talent. This critical match drives businesses forward, while expanding professional opportunities for women.
Our team is growing as we push to rewrite the narrative for working women at every life stage. We believe women should be able to choose both a successful family life AND career aspirations without sacrificing one over the other. Our commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us and our mission forward every day. We strive towards inclusion and that means everyone is comfortable bringing their authentic and best self to work every day.
What you’ll do:
We are seeking an individual to provide administrative and operational support to our Customer Success team which supports the strategic goals and success of our Subscription customers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth startup and make an immediate impact. This is a fast-moving role which requires a high level of attention to detail, flexibility, and the ability to adapt to constant change.
If you have administrative or coordination experience with a strong eye for detail, are passionate about connecting diverse talent with rewarding opportunities and are energized about building a workplace that is reflective of the changing nature of work, we’d love to meet you!
• Receive, review, and post job descriptions received from our Subscription customers within our internal marketplace while working in tandem with our team to ensure all requirements are captured appropriately.
• Submit identified candidates within various applicant tracking systems
• Identify and follow customer-specific processes and ensure compliant delivery
• Review and update internal process documentation, when applicable
• Other duties as assigned
The skills and qualities you’ll need to succeed:
• 1+ years’ experience in high volume administrative or coordination type role
• Strong experience in MS Suite or Google Suite
• Proven success delivering results in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth, yet collaborative environment. Must be highly comfortable working under pressure.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong passion for process improvement and obsessive attention to detail
• Previous experience in working with MSPs and/or VMS technologies is a huge plus!
Why you’ll love working for TMP:
Compensation &; Benefits:
• Base Compensation:
• Full medical, dental, vision
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Generous Paid Parental Leave
• Nubundle Family Planning Concierge
• Generous PTO
• 401K match
Let me see those Perks, Perks, Perks!
• An incredible team that will support and champion your work
• Casual Culture: because work should be a place you want to be
• Health and Wellness stipend
• Learning and Development stipend
• Work From Home Your Way Monthly Stipend
The Mom Project is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We're just getting started. Join us in building the future of work. We need all hands on deck, your journey starts now....