What you’ll do:
We are seeking an individual to provide recruiting support and perspective in the development of brand new product offerings from The Mom Project. This is an new exciting opportunity to join a high-growth startup and make an immediate impact. This is a fast-moving role which requires a high level of attention to detail, flexibility, and the ability to adapt to constant change.
We are looking for an experienced Recruiting professional to help us identify and promote top talent across multiple areas, provide dedicated support to our Sales Team around Talent, and provide great talent curation. Are you a specialist in any of these areas? Great! Please apply!
If you have talent acquisition experience with a strong eye for detail, are passionate about connecting diverse talent with rewarding opportunities, and are energized about building a workplace that is reflective of the changing nature of work, we’d love to meet you!
You are someone who brings your life experience to create products that truly make a difference in the lives of working parents. You use data to inform roadmaps, but you also know when you have enough information for action. You love the challenge of prioritizing user needs amongst multiple business objectives. You enjoy growing from diverse perspectives and coworkers while collaborating with others in a cross-functional team, and across departments.
You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long-term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day. You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join an inclusive and supportive culture with a bias for action. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
The Mom Project is a pioneering, remote-first venture-backed startup with roots in Chicago & Cincinnati. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world and are lucky to be surrounded by an incredible team of advisors, including Serena Williams. The Mom Project is a marketplace and community leading a movement that matches companies with diverse talent. This critical match drives businesses forward while expanding professional opportunities for women.
Our team is growing as we push to rewrite the narrative for working women at every life stage. We believe women should be able to choose both a successful family life AND career aspirations without sacrificing one over the other. Our commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us and our mission forward every day. We strive towards inclusion and that means everyone is comfortable bringing their authentic and best self to work every day.
- Help identify and select Top Talent for clients
- Aid the in the development of brand new product
- Provide support for our sales team focused on talent curation, sourcing, etc.
- Attend update calls with internal team
The skills and qualities you’ll need to succeed:
● 2+ years’ experience in a recruiting role, driving efficient processes and responsible for a high transaction volume.
● Direct experience focusing on either Sales, Finance/Accounting or Technology roles
● 2+ years’ experience within a Human Resources department, or a staffing firm, in a high-volume environment is of immense benefit.
● Strong experience in MS Suite or Google Suite
● Demonstrated ability to move quickly without compromising intuition and quality
● Proven success delivering results in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth, yet collaborative environment. Must be highly comfortable working under pressure.
● Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
● Strong passion for process improvement and obsessive attention to detail
● Prior experience working in a startup environment is a plus
**This is a Part-Time position with the expectations of 20-30 hours/week.