Payroll Processor Job Description
The Mom Project is excited to partner with our client, a consulting firm, located in New York! They are looking for someone to process their clients’ payroll. This job is 100% remote. The ideal candidate has experience in payroll bookkeeping or in a related field.
- Ensures timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Follows client payroll processing procedures.
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to clients.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Obtains client approvals and final signoffs as needed.
- Knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- PTO and bank holidays
- Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Retirement plan with company contribution
- Parental leave
- Flexible part time also an option