Program Manager - Talent Success
Future of Work Talent Marketplace
You are a mission driven, customer obsessed, natural problem solver. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges and change with composure. You are a fearless and collaborative communicator, with the ability to make quick decisions while always in learning mode. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
The Mom Project is a pioneering, remote-first venture-backed startup with roots in Chicago. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world and are lucky to be surrounded by an incredible team of advisors, including Serena Williams.
The Mom Project is a platform and community leading a cultural movement that matches companies with diverse talent. To date, our platform has unlocked over $300M in earning potential by connecting our 1M+ moms, dads and allies with opportunities at world class brands like Apple, Accenture, Etsy and Nike… and we are just getting started!
Our team is growing as we push to rewrite the narrative for working women at every stage of life. We believe all women should be able to choose both a successful family life AND career aspirations without sacrificing one over the other.
The Mom Project's commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We move forward when we all move together.
At The Mom Project, we understand the Moms we serve are not all the same and neither are the employees that support her. We are inspired by people who come from all walks of life.
Equality and inclusion at TMP is recognizing and honoring the uniqueness of each person who works to bring our mission to life, valuing all dimensions of diversity as our greatest asset.
We are committed to being a safe, respectful, fair, and inclusive culture for all.
About the Role:
The role will involve problem-solving and managing the entire life cycle of the implementation of our VMS solutions for our clients. The responsibilities will include developing relationships with stakeholders and team members for our new programs and understanding their needs/expectations for the program.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States and are required to have US residency at the time of application
What you’ll do:
- Plan and Coordinate an average of 20 clients to ensure proper implementation while coordinating any program-specific projects.
- Triage emails to identify VMS notifications and emails from MSP contacts for submittals, audits, and extensions. Ensure projects are appropriately triaged and scoped to loop in the correct stakeholders and capture in correct processes
- Communicate with cross-functional stakeholders in sales, talent, and onboarding to determine the status of each account, escalate applicable information, and determine action items.
- Support the overall Ops Readiness process across the team through process alignment and audit support
- Monitor ongoing day-to-day tasks to ensure forward movement
- Manage transactional updates on client accounts and escalate red flags/concerns
- Manage cross-functional operational efforts to ensure smooth rollout of changes
- Facilitate discussion and coordination among operational stakeholders
- Facilitate relationships between teams, move initiatives forward, find resources, raise concerns to appropriate owners early, and resolve open issues that prevent progress
- Hold people accountable when schedule or progress is in jeopardy while maintaining respectful relationships in difficult situations
- Maintain and refine programs and initiatives, establishing best practices, next steps, and outcomes
- Contribute to program processes, tracking tools, and general project and program managing best practices, and initiate improvements where needed to scale effectively as the organization grows
- Ability to be reliant and adaptable to changing processes and priorities
The skills and abilities you’ll need to succeed:
- Three years of professional experience overseeing recruitment and staffing operations for a public or private sector organization with an emphasis on education.
- Experience working with large volumes of projects, managing transactional updates, and escalating concerns
- Experience working with a startup in a fast-paced and evolving work environment
- Experience with writing Standard Operating Procedures.
- Google Project management certification is a plus but not required.
- PMI or PMP certification is a plus but not required
- Problem-solving and analytical experience
- Experience communicating to various levels within the organization
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time
Why you’ll love working for TMP:
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base Compensation
- Full medical, dental, vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Family planning benefits through Progyny
- Generous PTO (that people actually use!)
- 401K match
- Career Pathing
Let me see those Perks, Perks, Perks!
- An incredible remote team that will support and champion your work
- Casual Culture: because work should be a place you want to be
- Health and Wellness stipend
- Learning and Development stipend
- Work From Home Stipend
Pay Transparency: The pay range for this position is $70,000-85,000. In addition, we offer bonus, benefits and a very generous equity package. This pay range may be adjusted for certain geographies, based on local labor costs. If you are hired at The Mom Project, your final base salary will be based on factors such as geographic location, skills, and depth of experience.
We're just getting started. Join us in building the future of work.
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.