Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Project Coordinator on a contract basis to support project manager and project teams on a project. The coordinator ensures that no resources are being allocated to unnecessary tasks and that all aspects of the project are completed as quickly as possible.
What You’ll Do:
● Check master schedule and work orders, establish priorities, and change schedule according to projects, work order specifications, priorities, and availability of workers, material, or equipment.
● Participate in meetings with clients and task members to determine progress of work and identify additional follow up needs.
● Provide general administrative support including monitoring calendar, setting up meetings, making travel and/or meeting arrangements, entering time, and filing expense reports.
● Compile reports concerning progress of work and downtime to distribute to personnel involved in project.
● Supporting coordination between Project lead in coordinating meetings, triaging requests from business partners to the team.
● Helping the coordination and triage of communication.
● Project plan and tracking maintenance.
● Comms triage.
● Comms plan tracking and triage, not drafting comms but getting them ready.
● Meeting coordination.
● Tracking for workshop completion.
● Folder documentation-good governance.
● 8-10 years of experience.
● Familiarity with smartsheets as a product.
● Hyper attention to detail.
● Project management experience in a large organization.
● Possess basic level of Project Management skills.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Written and verbal communication skills.
● Interpersonal skills to be able to interface effectively with a broad range of contacts from technical staff to senior management.
● Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and to work successfully under pressure.
● Analytical thinker, with ability to solve problems.
● Can deal with ambiguity and requests for change.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/education.
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while Covid restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at Menlo Park, CA location once it is deemed safe to do so.
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record
● Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefit Program
● Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
● New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)