Are looking for something more from your job? Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day. You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join a supportive culture with a bias for action. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
The Mom Project is a freshly funded ($8M Series A in December 2018) startup HQ'd in Chicago. Our team is growing as we push to rewrite the narrative for working women at every life stage. We believe women should be able to choose both a successful family life AND career aspirations without sacrificing one over the other.
We are a marketplace and community that matches companies with diverse talent. This critical match drives businesses forward, while expanding professional opportunities for women.
We're just getting started. Join us in building the future of work. We need all hands on deck, your journey starts now....
We are seeking a talented Recruitment Coordinator to provide Sourcing support to our growing team of MSP-focused Talent Managers. Details below:
• Source top talent quickly within the Mom Project marketplace & community for open roles
• Experience with multiple functional areas of sourcing/recruiting
• Manage relationship between sales & ops teams, including job intake process & quality control of posting roles
• Ensuring accurate skills representation and communication of opportunity to the community of Moms
• Actively evaluating level of marketplace engagement with bias for rapid optimization of postings/strategy
• Minimum of 3+ years of sourcing experience (MSP and/or agency)
• Incredible attention to detail
• Preference for a high volume / daily fast paced role
• Strong written, communication and interpretation skills
• Believer of our CEO's motto, 'work hard & be nice!'
Location / Flex:
• This role can be up to 100% remote and candidates should be in the Seattle or Portland area
• Minimum quarterly travel to Chicago HQ.