Why you? You are someone who brings your life experience to create products that truly make a difference in the lives of working parents. You use data to inform roadmaps, but you also know when you have enough information for action. You love the challenge of prioritizing user needs amongst multiple business objectives. You enjoy growing from diverse perspectives and coworkers while collaborating with others in a cross-functional team, and across departments. You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long-term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day. You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join an inclusive and supportive culture with a bias for action. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
Why us? The Mom Project is a venture-backed startup backed by some of the best investors in the world and is lucky to be surrounded by an incredible team of advisors. The Mom Project is a marketplace and community leading a movement that matches companies with diverse talent. This critical match drives businesses forward, while expanding professional opportunities for women. Our team is growing as we push to rewrite the narrative for working women at every life stage. We believe women should be able to choose both a successful family life AND career aspirations without sacrificing one over the other. Our commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us and our mission forward every day. We strive towards inclusion and that means everyone is comfortable bringing their authentic and best self to work every day.
What you’ll do: We are seeking an individual to provide administrative and operational support to our recruiting operations team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth startup and make an immediate impact. This is a fast-moving role which requires a high level of attention to detail, flexibility, and the ability to adapt to constant change. If you have coordination or recruiting with a strong eye for detail, are passionate about connecting diverse talent with rewarding opportunities, and are energized about building a workplace that is reflective of the changing nature of work, we’d love to meet you!
- Support administration and operations of full deal life-cycle.
- Receive, review, update, and post job descriptions within our internal marketplace while working in tandem with our Talent Managers to ensure all requirements are captured appropriately.
- Identify and follow customer specific processes and ensure compliant delivery
- Coordinate and confirm interview requests
- Obtain and confirm first day reporting information for talent selected to start assignments
- Collect, review, and house all other required onboarding paperwork
- Assist with the offboarding of talent
- Build and update communication templates for each stage of the recruitment life-cycle
- Create and update various SOPs, workflows, client profiles, and processes
- Assist with market area research as requested
- Other duties as assigned The skills and qualities you’ll need to succeed:
- 2+ years’ experience in a coordination type role, driving efficient processes and responsible for a high transaction volume.
- 2+ years’ experience within a Human Resources department, or a staffing firm, in a high-volume environment is of immense benefit.
- Strong experience in MS Suite or Google Suite, with advanced skills in formulas & pivot tables
- Demonstrated ability to move quickly without compromising intuition and quality
- Proven success delivering results in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth, yet collaborative environment. Must be highly comfortable working under pressure.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong passion for process improvement and obsessive attention to detail
- Previous experience in working with MSPs and/or VMS technologies is a huge plus!
This will start out as a 3-month contract ramping up on a very specific client initiative but could very well convert to perm.