The Mom Project is thrilled to partner with a leading advocacy organization for California’s sustainable energy stakeholders. They are seeking a remote Administrative Assistant to join their team.
The hourly rate for this position is $25 an hour. The ideal candidate will be able to work remotely in the state of California, but will need to travel within CA 5-7 times a year for organization meetings. The client is seeking someone who is interested in a long term opportunity with a mission driven organization.
The client is a Non-Profit energy advocacy organization working to improve and simplify energy codes and policies across California. This position will support organization leadership and their growing member base.
Key responsibilities include:
- Meeting logistics and event planning
- In-person and virtual (email/social media) general correspondence and member support
- Basic marketing support including website maintenance
- Basic accounting function support.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented
- Experience capturing and documenting meaningful notes for the organization's stakeholder meetings.
- A team player and able to work independently in a remote capacity
Most importantly, you will be highly reliable and possess a joyful willingness to learn and do new things! A passion for sustainable energy is a huge plus!
- 100% remote
- Passionate, mission-driven team