Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Safety Policy Program Manager on a contract basis to plan, coordinate and support programmatic initiatives in the areas of online safety, well being, and digital literacy
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and facilitating the integration of programmatic initiatives.
- Present and explain proposals, reports, and findings to management.
- Organize and coordinate relevant online/external events such as safety hackathons, roundtables, and Lives.
- Develop safety posts for and maintain Safety Page.
- Support cross-team programmatic initiatives as needed to include content development, managing the content review process, and translations.
- Work with management to support the creation, launch, and continued maintenance of global programs, initiatives, and campaigns across key online safety areas.
- Build and maintain relationships with external partners and key internal teams such as Comms, Product, Legal, and Policy to facilitate safety programs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Prefer some experience with technology, policy issues, politics, and government.
- Ability to think, plan, and execute resourcefully and creatively.
- Ability to understand online safety policy challenges.
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, etc
Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, and project management, or a related field.
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while Covid restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at the Washington, DC location once it is deemed safe to do so.
Now for the Perks!
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefit Program.