The Mom Project is hiring for an interim Sales Operations Administrator! Check out details below:
You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day. You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join a supportive culture with a bias for action. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
The Mom Project is a freshly funded ($8M Series A in December 2018) startup HQ'd in Chicago's River North neighborhood. Our team is growing as we push to rewrite the narrative for working women at every life stage. We believe women should be able to choose both a successful family life AND career aspirations without sacrificing one over the other.
We are a marketplace and community that matches companies with diverse talent. This critical match drives businesses forward, while expanding professional opportunities for women.
We're just getting started. Join us in building the future of work. We need all hands on deck, your journey starts now....
We are currently seeking an interim Sales Operations Administrator to join our team in Chicago, IL. This role is projected to last a minimum of 3-6 months and could turn into a permanent position. This position works closely with Sales and Marketing leaders to serve as a point of contact in developing and optimizing our current Sales processes.
• You have exceptional communication skills
• You are able to work well under pressure and juggle many tasks at once, all while staying focused on the greater strategy.
• You have experience as an administrator in Salesforce Sales Cloud.
• You have experience in, or are keen to work in a startup environment.
• You're curious and love investigating and solving challenging problems.
• Ability to manage time effectively work independently and be self-motivated.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Ensure data flows correctly between CRM tools and data warehouse by working closely with the Data team supplying Sales and Customer Success with the data they need to be successful.
• Work closely with Sales Leadership to identify trends, provide insights and optimizations, and drive data influenced decisions.
• Collaborate with Sales Leadership to build a scalable sales process.
• Consistently challenge and refine our sales qualified lead definition to ensure we are at maximum efficiency.
• Develop, lead and execute Salesforce data cleansing projects.
• Create and maintain documentation and training materials relating to Salesforce.
• Perform daily administration and support of the Salesforce platform from a process perspective
• Understand and manage other tools the Sales team utilizes (e.g. HuBspot, Google Analytics, etc.)
• Help Sales teams optimize usage of Salesforce and HubSpot
• Collaborate with other departments and teams to proactively review and identify opportunities for sales process improvements, remove sales process bottlenecks and improve overall efficiency.
• Support Sales team members with technical support for Salesforce & other tools.
• Creates, maintains, and refines sales dashboards and reports
• Partner with Marketing and Customer Success to execute projects that involve Salesforce.
• Build out processes for a growing Sales team; communicate with Sales team members in each location to ensure our processes are optimized.
Just Some of our Perks:
• Free Lunch Tues/Thurs
• Flexible schedule