The Mom Project sales team is growing and we are looking for a talented Sales Operations Coordinator to help support our Enterprise team.
Key work deliverables:
1) Prospecting new clients: researching companies within our size that are relevant to The Mom Project: D&I initiatives, offer remote positions, have many job openings in our core markets
2)Developing lead and contact lists
3) Working with the Marketing team to communicate content needs for proposals and sales collateral
4)Sending out "mass" emails to our current clients on a more regular basis (1-2 months) to check in on hiring needs and/or introduce updates with TMP / "hot pitch" a strong candidate whose skill set they have hired for in the past
5) Help with talent delivery: presentation of candidates, interviewing scheduling, following up, etc.
6) Inputting new jobs onto our marketplace
7) Setting up email communications in Hubspot and tracking in Salesforce.com