The Mom Project is proud to be partnering with Accenture in direct support of its 2021-2022 high-growth initiative! Accenture has been recognized as one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, #1 Fortune’s Most Powerful Women, as well as Refinitiv’s Diversity and Inclusion Index. Now is the time to join one of the largest, family-friendly consulting and technology organizations with immediate openings across many functional areas and experience levels.
The Mom Project with Accenture are seeking SAP consultants at all levels to join Accenture's SAP practice! Accenture and SAP have a longstanding relationship that extends more than 40 years. As a leading business partner, Accenture works with SAP end-to-end from product innovation, to development and delivery. Together, they are revolutionizing the future of business. Accenture has received over 70 SAP awards—more than any other partner—and are the leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris, SAP FieldGlass, SAP Concur, and more!
- Minimum 2 years of experience with SAP
- Experience with one SAP implementation, including hands-on design and configuration and integration
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years' work experience). If Associate’s Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6-year work experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Experience in one or more of the following areas preferred:
- 2 years experience in the SAP PM/CS/EAM/iMRO Modules with focus on Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO)
- Hands-on design, configuration and integration experience with SD, PP, PM, MM
- SAP S/4 HANA project experience
- 5 years of experience in SAP Finance working on any core modules to include, but not limited to: General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Product Costing/Actual Costing/Material Ledger, Cost Center Accounting, Treasury, Cash management, Consolidations, Budgeting & Forecasting and/or Project Systems
- 3 years of experience in SAP Payroll with implementation experience preferred in Employee Central Payroll
- 1 year experience with SAP Process Integration (PI)/ SAP Process Orchestration (PO) or SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI)
- 2 years delivering SAP integration solutions for on-premise and hybrid cloud scenarios using integration protocols and adapters. (Protocols and format examples are: B2B, Flat file, JDBC, EDI, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, SOAP, REST, RFC, IDOC, ALE/EDI, JMS, JDBC, ODBC etc.)
- Experience with SAP API Management and/or SAP BRM
What’s in it for you?
- A compensation package that matches what you bring to the table
- A robust benefit plan that contains everything you would expect and a whole lot more to support families including: fertility benefits, support for adoption and surrogacy, great parental leave, care for dependents, and flexible work arrangements
- Discounted stock purchasing
- A $1 for $1 match on 401(K) up to the first 6%
- And so much, much more!
Candidates must live within a 90 mile radius of the following locations: Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Detroit, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Minneapolis, or St. Louis.
Our client requires that all applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.