You are someone with a passion for experimentation who wants a role that delivers immediate and tangible impact on the business. You enjoy building product strategy that drives acquisition, and appreciate what it means to successfully lead a cross-functional team made up of growth marketing, engineering, analytics, and design partners.
You are a self-starter, strategic and collaborative who is looking to join a company with an inclusive and supportive culture. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges in fast paced environments with grace. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
The Mom Project is a pioneering, remote-first venture-backed startup with roots in Chicago. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world and are lucky to be surrounded by an incredible team of advisors, including Serena Williams.
The Mom Project is a platform and community leading a cultural movement that matches companies with diverse talent. To date, our platform has unlocked over $300M in earning potential by connecting our 650,000+ moms, dads and allies with opportunities at world class brands like Apple, Accenture, Etsy and Nike… and we are just getting started!
Our team is growing as we push to rewrite the narrative for working women at every stage of life. We believe all women should be able to choose both a successful family life AND career aspirations without sacrificing one over the other.
The Mom Project's commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We move forward when we all move together.
At The Mom Project, we understand the Moms we serve are not all the same and neither are the employees that support her. We are inspired by people who come from all walks of life.
Equality and inclusion at TMP is recognizing and honoring the uniqueness of each person who works to bring our mission to life, valuing all dimensions of diversity as our greatest asset.
We are committed to being a safe, respectful, fair, and inclusive culture for all.
What you'll do:
The Mom Project is looking for an experienced, customer-obsessed Growth Product Manager to join our team. We are looking for someone with the ability to define and deliver user experiences that attract Employers and Talent to our marketplace..
You are responsible for driving business value through customer acquisition. You lead with a test and learn mindset, proving out your hypotheses through rigorous A/B testing of landing pages, conversion funnels, and activation experiences. You are eager to work with the fine details of a product and are comfortable leading cross-functional teams that include partners from growth marketing, engineering, analytics, and design. You are motivated by having immediate and tangible impact on the business and demonstrate success by delivering lift in key product metrics.
In this role, you'll:
- Define and deliver data-driven growth experiments that attract Employers and Talent to our marketplace.
- Collaborate with growth marketers and key stakeholders to refine hypotheses, ensure tests are valid, and effectively analyze experiments.
- Measure your success by owning key acquisition metrics. You’ll be expected to track and report the outcomes of the experiments you conduct.
- Effectively prioritize your roadmap and backlog.
- Manage several projects/work streams simultaneously without losing the big picture on your target metrics.
- Bring landing pages to life, optimize key funnels, and address unmet data needs to support your work.
- Lead a cross-functional team made up of growth marketing, engineering, analytics, and design partners.
- Have a massive impact on a product loved by so many working moms.
The skills and abilities you’ll need to succeed:
- 5+ years of experience as a growth or acquisition focused product manager
- A successful track record in customer acquisition.
- Extensive experience developing hypotheses and running A/B tests.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret customer needs and translate them into acquisition opportunities.
- Experience effectively working with marketing partners.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities at the same time
- Experience with marketplaces or b2b lead gen are nice-to-have, but not required.
- Self-starter and self-driven
Why you’ll love working for TMP:
- Base Compensation
- Full medical, dental, vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Family planning benefits through Progyny
- Generous PTO (that people actually use!)
- 401K match
- Career Pathing
Let me see those Perks, Perks, Perks!
- An incredible remote team that will support and champion your work
- Health and Wellness stipend
- Learning and Development stipend
- Work From Home Stipend
We're just getting started. Join us in building the future of work.