Senior Product Manager, New Bets (100% Remote, @TheMomProject)
Future of Work Talent Marketplace
You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day. You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join an inclusive and supportive culture with a bias for action. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
The Mom Project is a pioneering, remote-first venture-backed startup with roots in Chicago & Cincinnati. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world and are lucky to be surrounded by an incredible team of advisors, including Serena Williams. The Mom Project is a platform and community leading a movement that matches companies with diverse talent. This critical match drives businesses forward while expanding professional opportunities for women.
Our team is growing as we push to rewrite the narrative for working women at every life stage. We believe women should be able to choose both a successful family life AND career aspirations without sacrificing one over the other. Our commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us and our mission forward every day. We strive towards inclusion and that means everyone is comfortable bringing their authentic and best self to work every day.
What you'll do:
- Develop new products to complement our core marketplace
- Define the vision and strategy for your product area alongside cross-functional stakeholders
- Deeply empathize with our Employer and Talent users to get to the core of what they need and translate into product requirements
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to scope, test, launch and iterate on product features and MVP launches
- Clearly communicate vision and product benefits to internal stakeholders and evaluate key trade-offs
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to drive informed product decisions; you’re comfortable digging into data, defining success metrics, and working with our data team to help inform how our product will be built
The skills and abilities you’ll need to succeed:
- 4+ years experience in product management; B2C and/or marketplace experience is a plus
- Experience launching a new product from 0-->1
- Proven track record of successful product launches
- Demonstrated understanding of how to interpret disparate user needs and translate them into cohesive products
- Have a natural curiosity that overcomes obstacles to get answers; be scrappy and resourceful to solve ambiguous user problems
- Experience and comfort with A/B testing, user research methods, and user interviews
Why you’ll love working for TMP:
- Base Compensation
- Full medical, dental, vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Family planning benefits through Progyny
- Generous PTO (that people actually use!)
- 401K match
- Career Pathing
Let me see those Perks, Perks, Perks!
- An incredible remote team that will support and champion your work
- Health and Wellness stipend
- Learning and Development stipend
- Work From Home Stipend
We're just getting started. Join us in building the future of work.
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.