Senior Program Manager - Agile
The Mom Project is proud to be partnering with Accenture in direct support of its 2021-2022 high-growth initiative! Accenture has been recognized as one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, #1 Fortune’s Most Powerful Women, as well as Refinitiv’s Diversity and Inclusion Index. Now is the time to join one of the largest, family-friendly consulting and technology organizations with immediate openings across many functional areas and experience levels.
What’s in it for you?
- A compensation package that matches what you bring to the table.
- A robust benefit plan that contains everything you would expect and a whole lot more to support families including: fertility benefits, support for adoption and surrogacy, great parental leave, care for dependents, and flexible work arrangements.
- Discounted stock purchasing.
- A $1 for $1 match on 401(K) up to the first 6%.
- And so much, much more!
Candidates must live within a 90 mile radius of the following locations: Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, or St. Louis.
We are currently seeking senior Project/Program Managers with strong Agile backgrounds.
- Experience in Delivery Management. Focused on Systems Integration projects, preferably custom application, digital solutions, or cloud-based implementations.
- Experience in Delivery Management of Agile Programs/Projects and/or Agile Coaching Experience in Client Relationship Management and/or Sales/Sales Support.
- External enterprise/program Agile consulting experience
- Technical acumen and understanding of Agile technical practices and how they operate within an Agile organization (CI, CD, XP, TDD, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience. (If associate degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Certified Scrum Master
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
Our client requires that all applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.