You are a mission driven, customer obsessed, natural problem solver. You dig balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges and change with composure. You are a fearless and collaborative communicator, with the ability to make quick decisions while always in learning mode. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic and connected. If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
The Mom Project is a pioneering, remote-first venture-backed startup with roots in Chicago. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world and are lucky to be surrounded by an incredible team of advisors, including Serena Williams.
The Mom Project is a platform and community leading a cultural movement that matches companies with diverse talent. To date, our platform has unlocked over $300M in earning potential by connecting our 650,000+ moms, dads and allies with opportunities at world class brands like Apple, Accenture, Etsy and Nike… and we are just getting started!
Our team is growing as we push to rewrite the narrative for working women at every stage of life. We believe all women should be able to choose both a successful family life AND career aspirations without sacrificing one over the other.
The Mom Project's commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We move forward when we all move together.
At The Mom Project, we understand the Moms we serve are not all the same and neither are the employees that support her. We are inspired by people who come from all walks of life.
Equality and inclusion at TMP is recognizing and honoring the uniqueness of each person who works to bring our mission to life, valuing all dimensions of diversity as our greatest asset.
We are committed to being a safe, respectful, fair, and inclusive culture for all.
About the Role:
We are growing our Growth team and looking to hire a technical lead. The lead for the Growth team is responsible for executing a roadmap focused on acquisition and conversion, including working with third party tools (Hubspot, Salesforce, FullStory, GTM), a/b testing, and rearchitecting how we deliver and update our marketing site.
If you are looking for growth opportunities at a small company with a strong social mission, and are able to shift between a creative and a technical focus depending on the project, we would love to talk to you. We are looking for a clear communicator who enjoys cross-functional collaboration with sales, marketing, product, and design.
More specifically, you'll be responsible for:
- Architecting and defining the framework(s) to solve complex designs and interactions that enable the business to acquire, activate, and engage users
- Mentorship and guidance for technical team members in all project activities on multiple projects
- Managing integrations between our platform and third-party business enablement tools.
- Support marketing efforts by building websites and landing pages by using a content management system, by managing email flows, and by instrumenting our product for user analytics.
- Writing technical documentation for projects
- Scoping and planning work
- 4+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Experience working with front-end technologies
- Experience working with business enablement tools, such as Hubspot, SendGrid, Google Analytics/Tag manager
- Experience implementing SEO and GTM best practices
Why you’ll love working for TMP:
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base Compensation
- Full medical, dental, vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Family planning benefits through Progyny
- Generous PTO (that people actually use!)
- 401K match
- Career Pathing
Let me see those Perks, Perks, Perks!
- An incredible remote team that will support and champion your work
- Health and Wellness stipend
- Learning and Development stipend
- Work From Home Stipend
We're just getting started. Join us in building the future of work.