Social Media Coordinator
We are looking for a Social Media Coordinator to join our Marketing Team! This is an on-site role in our Suwanee, Georgia office and is considered part-time with an average of 32 - 38 hours per week, benefits will not be provided.
The ideal candidate will maintain and grow social media platforms and influencer network by developing a strategy and program content to support key sales initiatives. Additionally, this individual will build meaningful relationships with key social influencers. Other responsibilities will include day-to-day management of social media accounts and coordination of Brand Ambassador activities.
- Create, manage, and execute Social Media content strategy. Provide monthly and quarterly content calendars that align with marketing objectives.
- Gather, create, and schedule content for evergreen and seasonal campaigns (including copy) on all company social media accounts with focus on Instagram and TikTok.
- Work with marketing team to develop social content across video-first platforms (i.e., TikTok, Instagram, YouTube) that build our digital presence, drive engagement, and tell our brand story in a culturally relevant way.
- Actively grow Brand Ambassador and Student Brand Ambassador programs through recruitment efforts, relationship building/maintenance, managing product calendar, scheduling giveaways and cross-promotional opportunities, submitting sample requests, and mail all related packages.
- Engage in active social listening and community management on social accounts; comment on relevant content, respond to comments and DMs, engage with fans and answer questions.
- Assist with public relations efforts regarding new product launches and research media opportunities to recommend relevant pitch stories.
- Monitor social media activities of all accounts, Brand Ambassadors, and key competitors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience
- Demonstrated experience creating custom social media strategies that have achieved results
- Art & Craft and/or Office Products Industry experience a plus
- Experience with Tailwind, Canva, Adobe Creative Suite
- This is a part-time position working in our Suwanee, GA office with a potential for a hybrid work schedule
- Weekly average of 32 - 38 hours per week
- Our business hours are Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm - schedule to be determined based on candidates' availability
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.